The latest handbags by designer Helen Rochfort take childhood whimsy into the realms of high fashion. The designer has created a limited edition range of handbags that feature three juicy looking pieces of fruit. The silver frame Fruit machine bags will emit the scent of the portrayed fruit by a simple scratch. This means you’ll no longer be accessorizing purely by colour or style, you now have to think about whether strawberry or cherry would complement your wardrobe best. Argh! It’s another step towards coolness such as the scratch and sniff wallpaper, and this is a fun portable way of adding some quirk to your everyday outfits. Get them for £69 each from Helen Rochfort here.
- Kevin on Pros and Cons of buying a Chinese Import Scooter: My DirectBikes Moped Review
- Wendy on Pros and Cons of buying a Chinese Import Scooter: My DirectBikes Moped Review
- Kayfabe on Same Height Party Shoes puts you all on the same level
- Katy on Pros and Cons of buying a Chinese Import Scooter: My DirectBikes Moped Review
- Lisa on Cuba in two weeks: A whirlwind tour from Cayo Coco to Havana